Yes, you read it right! You can wear your false lashes up to 20 times with the right handling techniques. No matter what type of lashes you like wearing, one thing that you must always take note of is how important it is to really pay attention to the proper cleaning technique for your lashes. Keep in mind that your lashes are extremely delicate. Thus, it’s always best to handle them gently and be sure not to tug the bands, especially whilst applying them on your eyes.
Keeping your lashes clean is one of the most important thing to take note of if you want to ensure your lashes would last up to 20 wears, here are some tips on how to clean them the right way:
- The first thing you need to do is slightly peel away a previous chunk of lash glue that is sticking onto your false lashes. Be sure not to tug your lashes too much to avoid losing the shape of the band.
- Next, put your lash between 2 pieces of cotton drenched in your makeup remover, make sure that you are using an oil-free makeup remover.
- Gently press the cotton until your false lashes would be saturated, it might take about 30 seconds.
- Slowly and gently wipe out any residual mascara on the lashes with a cotton bud, do this whilst placing your lashes on a dry tissues/towel.
- Put back your lashes in its lash box, make sure its band would be sit firmly so that it could maintain the curled shape of your eyes.
There you go, good as new!